HAVE YOU ENJOYED?

Alhamdulillah, HE answered my pray!

Alhamdulillah.....
Yesterday, I've checked my email, and I've received one email from UPM :

Dear NUR HAFIZAH BINTI ABD HAMID,

We are pleased to inform you that your application for graduate study at UPM has been approved. The details of the programme offered are as specified below:

      Programme          : MASTER OF EDUCATION
      Field of Study     : EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
      Programme Structure: WITHOUT THESIS
      Faculty/Institute  : FACULTY OF EDUCATIONAL STUDIES
      Advisor            : MARIA CHONG BINTI ABDULLAH
      Period of Registration : 08 FEBRUARY  2012 - 17 FEBRUARY  2012
      Length of Study        : 1 - 3 YEARS
      Registration Fee for 1st Semester        : RM 1200
      Registration Fee for subsequent Semester : RM 950
      Fee Per Credit             : RM 150
      Minimum Credit to Graduate : 40
     
And I informed ATYA ( orang pertama yang tahu), and she hugged me.....Then, I called my 'dy' :
Me : Dy, dah dapat!!!
Dy : Dapat apa?????
Me : Dapat belajar UPM la.........ALHAMDULILLAH
Dy : Dah check dengan UKM x ???
Me : Belum lagi, nanti call la....
Dy : Ok, congratz sayang!!!...
Then, I've checked my application thru UKM infoline......2 good news that made my day :
TAHNIAH. PERMOHONAN ANDA BERJAYA.

NAMA: NUR HAFIZAH BINTI ABD HAMID
No.KP: 851125016416

PROGRAM YANG DI TAWARKAN ADALAH :
Sarjana Pendidikan
SURAT TAWARAN AKAN DIHANTAR KE ALAMAT ANDA.

---------------------------------------------------------
Terima Kasih

Syukur YA ALLAH...
But, I was in dilemma : To go, or to postpone?????

P/S : I have to sacrifice a lot..


No comments:

Post a Comment