HAVE YOU ENJOYED?

I'm Back !

Hi Guys.......almost 1 week i didn' t update my blog....
Wow, a lot of thing happened this week...
I went to UKM, for my registration day, on 14 Feb 2012 ( accompanied by my hubby)...
Alhamdulillah, everything went well, as the registration only took less than 1 hour.
We stayed in Homestay Sri Warisan, Bangi ( next to Bangi Lanai Hotel), n we really satisfied with all the facilities provided there. Wow, only RM 65, we were provided by :

1. Queen bed
2. TV
3. Aircond and fan
4. Water heater
5. Wifi yang laju gila !!!!
6. Iron, microwave, fridge...n etc...

For more info regarding this homestay, check it out this blog :
http://homestaydibangi.blogspot.com/2011/01/selamat-datang-ke-homestay-sri-warisan.html

Next day, I went to UKM for briefing ( Fakulti Pendidikan)..Yes, I managed to find new friends!!!...Yahooooooooo!!

Hm, that's all for today......Be continue...
Check i out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment