HAVE YOU ENJOYED?

Bedroom !!

Salam...


BEDROOM !!..

Yeah, today's entry is about bedroom. For everybody, bedroom is a place to relax.

Actually, we r n in the progress of decorating of our bedroom. After 1 year of marriage, i didnt make any changes to our bedroom, and it looks dull, unlively and etc....
Tak ceria langsung.

Until one day I told my husband 

" Jom la deco bilik ni, x best la ! Dah nak duduk dekat2 ni, boleh spend banyak masa kat Melaka"

And of course, my husband said " OK..Suka ati"

( One of the best thing bout my husband " Jarang mengatakan TIDAK " )

Yes, when we have a WONDERFUL bedroom design, for sure it will give us a relaxed after work. Ni tak, asal balik Melaka weekend je, design deco semua sama.

 Tak best. Tak mengancam. Huhuhuhu.

My theme for our bedroom is : 

To create a sweet and adorable atmosphere that will bring us enjoyment at any time. Marriage life, of course la, we need to enjoy to the MAX !! 

I'm not so creative when it comes to design and deco. But, i did some research, by referring to d ideas from internet.

Guys, take a look of DULL & UNLIVELY bedroom in Melaka :::: 

Before 


Tirai masa kahwin, dah setahun still x bukak2. Di sebalik tirai, dinding berwarna Lavender


Tu bunga, tirai, cadar :: Bukan idea saya. But d ideas came from his auntie n my MIL


I can say, d tradition of my MIL and my huband's grandma :
Mesti kena warna kuning, and have d strong reasons for it ( I cannot tell u guys of why they keep yellow. Bukan sahaja di bilik, tapi semua ruang, perlu ada KUNING ")


A bit bersepah, hehhe :-) Balik pun x selalu, so, mood rajin nak mengemas sedikit kurang. Most of d time, my husband yang akan kemas. And he told me banyak kali 

" Kamu balik, barang-barang kamu yang bersepah " . " Ye, saya mengaku 


Tile, pink in colour. Before we got married, my husband renovated his house. Dan as per my requested , I love PINK . So, sila catkan warna pink. And during dat time, my husband replied : 

 " Warna pink tu warna pondan. Baik tile pink. So, pink match dgn purple. So, dinding warna purple "


Ruang kosong di sini


 We have our own store dalam bilik.


Some of the pictures taken. Heheheh. So, sangat dull dan tak best kan? We have a big room, but we do not appreciated in, RUGI kan????

1st thing we did was :

1. Cat balik dekat dinding yang warna light purple. So i called my husband after I did browse d website of Nippon Paint

" Abg, pi kedai Nippon Paint, beli cat warna Ashley Pink or Violet Petal . Tengok sikit yang mana lawa tau !

Keesokkan harinya:

" Dah beli, Ashley Pink.. Kualiti, RM 94.

Me : Lorr, cepatnye, ok x colour tu, sesuai tak, cantik x?? Nape cepat sangat beli??? ( Nada cemas + nak marah )

Him : Dah beli dah ..

Me : Sedikit merajuk

And of course, my husband jadi tukang cat. He kept telling me and texting me : 

" Cantikla, kena dengan warna Lavender tu. 

That time, I was in Kluang for spending my weekend with my parent. 2 minggu berturut2 di Kluang. Dalam hati terdetik 

" Entah macam mana la bilik aku ni !

I did a lot of research in decorating our bedroom. Yang mana best, akan ditiru. 

Take a look of the photos from several websites :

 



Idea 1 : Wall shelving ideas. Nice huh? ( Sorry, Pixel pecah)



Idea 2 : Bedroom setting/ layout.


Idea 3 : Canning jars and flowers. Cute. I am thinking to use recycled jar. So, sape ada botol2 kaca x pakai, kindly give it to me plzzzz

Last Friday, I went back to Melaka. Menemui suami tersayang. On Saturday, we went to Mydin Mall, MITC. Ohhh, i love to go there, esp nak2 raya.

I managed to buy several items for our bedroom. We were looking benda yang murah2, tapi cantik.


Selepas di transformasikan. Baru 30 % siap. Dinding nak letak frame, macam2. ( One side of d corner)


Shaggy carpet, RM 100. Pilih this colour since our furniture dark brown in colour. 


Curtain from Giant. RM 30++. My MIL told me " Nape x beli sekali langsir pintu ??
Salahkan anaknya, yang kata TAK PAYAH BELI

Btw, last Saturday, we went to Tesco. Alooo, kat Tesco, curtain macam ni, RM 20++...Sungguh geram


Husband nak sangat, so, we bought it. Rm 20++


I love pink!!!

  
Wall shelf.. My husband nak cat dulu.


Suamiku penolak troli..Yeeehaaa!!!


Uh, cant wait to see d outcome. This Friday, I'll be going back to Melaka for Raya. Giliran tahun ni di Melaka. 

A lot of things x settle.

1. Gantung frame
2. Ubah kedudukan susunan perabot
3. Kemas store
4. Banyak lagiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!

Wait for d outcome. If berjaya, mahu decorate living room pulak !!!

Salam, goodnite

3 comments:

  1. mesti lagi cantik bilik kamu.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pemilihan warna tu kena pegang utk kontra colour walaupun anda xsuka..contoh suka pink so 1 lg warna xsemestinya anda suka..br nmpk naik..plan layout dlu bg mnggelakkan anda terbeli brg ikut syok mata ketika di shupping complex...

    ReplyDelete