HAVE YOU ENJOYED?

Teaching is my passion :-)

Guys, my entry for today is about : MY LIFE AS AN EDUCATOR !


When I was in primary & secondary school, I told my teachers " Saya nak jadi peguam " 
( From Standard 1 to Form 5).


Suddenly, when I was in Sarawak for my undergraduate studies, I've changed my ambition and kept telling myself, " SUATU HARI NANTI, SAYA NAK JADI PENSYARAH, NAK JADI PENSYARAH YANG DISAYANGI OLEH STUDENT2 SAYA, NAK JADI PENSYARAH YANG BERDEDIKASI ! ( erkkkkkkkk, hahahahhhaha).

Finally, ALHAMDULILLAH, being  a lecturer for almost 4 years, I could say that, I really enjoy my day, teach my students, being busy with my works, and I never regret for what I've chosen. Thank You Allah, u already showed me the way :-)


I've started my career as Lecturer on 1st Dec 2008, with Sunway College JB, and I was 23 in 2008. Muda kan??? My specializations were : Moral Education & Malaysian Studies 
( Compulsory Subjects) Hahahahahhaha.......Some of there pictures when I was in Sunway :



Last day with my AUSMATIAN, Batch 2010, I guess 

 
Someone took diz photo




Wif Vino, and 1 fine day, she said " teacher, u inspired me " Touchingnya, sob sob :-)


My workplace, oh, rindunya :-)


I've been through a lot, for the past 3 and half years as an Educator. Menangis pun pernah tau !!.... That was happened, during my first week of teaching in Sunway :-(


Kenapa???? Bcoz I didnt get my support and concentration from my students. Of course la, the management bagi last period for my class ( 4.00- 5.00). Guys, what do u expect??? They were looking at me " semacam, muka boring ", and I was frustrated....:-)....

dan....


I told my students, " CLASS, u can dismissed "  . Of course la, mereka suka.......But, my self : :-((((((  ( gila2 frust)..


Head of Programmed, called me, and KANTOL ( lepaskan student balik)..Huhuuuhhuh.......


Huh, I still remember that MOMENT :-)))....


KETAWA, MENANGIS, TEKANAN, MARAH STUDENT, HALAU STUDENT, heheh:-)...
Tu biasa :-))


After 1 year, 9 months in SUNWAY, I left SUNWAY becoz I got an offer from KPJ. ( better offer). To let u know, it was hard to make a decision, since, SUNWAY being my first step as an Educator..


Some of the photos: ( perjalanan terakhir di SUNWAY)



 During my farewell party @ Kondo Datin Halimah

 
Mereka menyaksikan ucapan saya, sob sob :-(


Card saya

 Resigned on the same date wif me, 23 Sept 2010



:-)))



My students ( male)..CUTE kan?? :-)


IN KPJ INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF NURSING AND HEALTH SCIENCES

To be continued, :-)..

 
Dalam office, @ KPJ ( BAJU BIRU, SELUAR HITAM, KASUT HITAM)....
Jimat duit beli baju:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment