HAVE YOU ENJOYED?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !!!

Salam.....
Guys, I've found my new interest, after I got married.

TRAVELLING !!!

We had our honeymoon in Tioman ( 2 days after we got married)
I've celebrated my hubby's 26th birthday in Port Dickson, last year.
 My hubby, on his 26th birthday, 4 Sept 2011. ( Port Dickson)

and this year, we went to :

LANGKAWI !!! ( 5- 7 Sept 2012)


Yeeehaaaa !!!!!!

Promotion by Air Asia in the month of May 2012, n I've bought d flight tickets with RM 300 ( to n fro). Luckily, I've managed to buy the cheapest tickets. Alhamdulillah..
+ hotel including daily breakfast ( 3D2N) : RM 178.

P/s : Kami bercuti, cari hotel2 murah je :-)


Hello birthday boy!! On his 27th birthday.

To be continued. Has a mission to be completed ni....

Bye !!!


We love this picture !!




No comments:

Post a Comment