HAVE YOU ENJOYED?

Yes, I'm leaving

So, be patient. Surely Allah’s promise is true, and let not the disbelievers shake your firmness.
- The Holy Quran [30:60]

Alhamdulillah. Yes, I am leaving. I am leaving you guys for the sake of my future. 


 

Alhamdulillah, Thank U Allah. Berkat kesabaran, and you answered my pray. Syukur, syukur, syukur.

One of my BFF wrote a comment to me : 

 Congratulations!! All the struggles and cries are all worth while :)

To tell u the stories behind it , macam boleh jadi satu filem !!!.

I had requested from the management to transfer to main campus, Nilai since last year. November 2011, before i had applied to further my studies. There were 2 main reasons :

1. Nak dekat dgn suami
2. Nak belajar

But, sadly, it have been REJECTED for 2 times ! . Oh, so sad !

Until, the management informed me verbally, SECARA X RASMI , DIAPPROVE untuk pindah. That time was in the month of June 2012. A lot of things happened, which I dont want to revealed..... 

Proses yang LECEH telah dialami. 

Oh, some of my friend, n my husband knew the stories behind it. Stress, menangis, kecewa, bergadoh, all these things happened !!. Bole jadi 1 baldi kot air mata mengenangkan nasib. :-)))

LECEH, MEMANG LECEH. GERAM GERAM GERAM, until smpai to the MAX !!


Yesterday, my HR gave me a letter :

 Reason for happiness !!


Alhamdulillah, I've received an official letter regarding my transfer !!!! Syukur, He answered my pray.

To my students and my colleagues :

Yes, Im leaving u guys. Have been teaching in KPJ JB for  almost 2 years. Thanks  for the memories...Huhu, touching touching. It is hard to leave you guys, but the sake of my future, I have too..

Oh, saya sayangkan JOHOR !!!. Especially JB!!!. Menghabiskan masa yang lama di Johor Bahru sejak kecil, dan berkerja di JB selama 5 tahun , n what can i say is :

JB SANGAT2 BEST !!


The last day in JB will be next week. The date will be confirmed later. And the date for me to join KPJ UNIVERSITY COLLEGE is on : 1st  October 2012.

Another 1 week je lagi...

Bye-bye sayang2 ku....Bye bye student2 ku, Bye-bye orang Johor....

Bye !!!

P/S : Syukur Ya Allah. Satu-satu doaku Kau makbulkan. Syukur. Semoga akan ada rezeki lain yang dimakbulkan oleh MU. 

Amin, Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin



No comments:

Post a Comment